The Art Of Revenge

Thursday, January 19, 2012

VT Teaser

Ookay, so I feel like giving y'all guys a VT teaser today. And I might give y'all a TAOR teaser too, IF i feel like it, anyway here it is.





Mr. Mile's POV

After most of the class said their three things, we finally landed on my beautiful mate. She shyly stood up and said. "Um, I'm Rayne Lovelock. I'm 17. And uh, I like nutella." Then she sat down. I smiled warmly at her. Her voice was just so sweet. It made me want her even more. She smiled timidly back at me. A boy next to her said something and she giggled and replied.



Her giggle just screamed innocence. Damn it, she is practically a child. And the thoughts that I was having about her, are definitely not thoughts that should involve a child.





Hope you guys like it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment