The Art Of Revenge

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Perfect Lie

You broke your promise.
You said you'd always be honest.
But you lied straight to my face.
There's just some things you can't erase.
Some things I can't forget.
I really hope that you regret.
The way you've been treating me.
Do you remember all you said you'd be?
You said you'd be honest and true.
You said that I could trust you.

Chorus- You said that you'd never make me cry. That we weren't mean't for goodbye. You said for us, you'd always try.That for me, you would gladydie. Well baby, you tell the perfect lie.

I'm over and done with trying.
I'm so sick of crying.
Congradulations.
You've mastered the art of lying.
I thought you were my lucky charm.
The one thing that would bring me no harm.
But you're the main source of my pain.
I wanna take a walk in the rain.
Too bad I have to walk alone.
And I don't know my way home.

Chorus-You said you'd never cheat on me. That you'd be all I need. That you never make my heart bleed. You said you'd never bring me hurt. And that you'd stick to your word. You said that I was a star in your sky. Well baby, you tell the perfect lie.

How dare you blame me for something,
that was all your fault.
I didn't think getting over you,
would be this difficult.
Our love was a stupid lie,
you should know about those.
Don't go blaming me.
This is the path you chose.

I will get over, every single lie. The perfect truth, is that I'm saying goodbye.




Ookay, you know after making this song/poem, I think it goes with the story TAOR. Come to think of it. Doesn't sound like it should be with the story???

No comments:

Post a Comment