The Art Of Revenge

Saturday, January 14, 2012

TAOR Music

"Better Than Revenge" Taylor Swift
"Revenge" Plain White T's
"According To You" Orianthi
"Gives You Hell" All American Rejects
"Since You've Been Gone" Kelly Clarkson
"That's What You Get" PARAMORE!!! (I love them ;) )
"Tear You Apart" She Wants Revenge (LOL)
"Before He Cheats" Carrie Underwood
"Misery Business" Paramore
"Everything I Hate About You" Three Days Grace
"7 Things" Miley Cryus (even though I hate her, this song is appropriate for my story)
"Never Again" Kelly Clarkson
"Revenge Is Sweeter Than You Ever Were" The Veronicas
"Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" My Chemical Romance
"Everything I'm Not" The Veronicas
"Fighter" Christina Aguilera
"Someone Like You" Adele
"Ignorance" Paramore
"Picture To Burn" Taylor Swift
"Let The Flames Begin" Paramore
"Girlfriend" Avril Lavgine
"Everybody's Fooled" Evanescene
"Miss Nothing" The Pretty Reckless
"Break Your Little Heart" All Time Low
"Skyscraper" Demi Lovato
"Crush Crush Crush" Paramore
"It Will Rain" Bruno Mars
"Set Fire to the Rain" Adele
"Who Says" Megan Nicole and Tiffany Alvord Cover ( i don't like the orignal)

No comments:

Post a Comment