The Art Of Revenge

Saturday, January 14, 2012

About the Teasers and Other Stuff

I will post a chapter every Saturday or Friday or any day I feel like it, so that means you guys have to come here and check every once or so. Also, if you're waiting on the The Art of Revenge next new chapter, you can make yourself busy with what's on my blog (I'm also posting some of the next chapter's teasers, FYI). Or if you like the songs/poems thanks! And if you don't like anything at all, then I'm in the middle of writing an new story. It's on my word doc on my computer. (it's on its' second draft right now.) I'm going to post up a poll to see if I should make a new story or not and then it's going down to TWO different types. (since I have two different stories I'm writing.)

Sooo . . . sorry if that post was really confusing, and if it was to you here's the main points:

I'm gonna post new chapters of TAOR on SAT, FRI, or whenever I get a chance.

Writing new story, need help on should I make a new story, so I will make a poll. Then after one of the, answer is chosen, then I will post ANOTHER poll so you guys can choose the new story you want. (because I'm writing two stories.)

If you're waiting on anything, I will post random stuff on my blog.

I will post teasers for the next new chapters of TAOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment