The Art Of Revenge

Saturday, February 4, 2012

TAOR Teasers

Ookay, soo, I was sick with the fever, so I didn't even go on the computer. :( But I feel a LITTLE bit better. :) (but I'm still a little sick.)


And here is your TAOR teasers!! :) (yes you get more than one teaser today!!)


He’s more like that guy I knew before all the Kayla stuff. The guy that I fell for.


“Oh, great,” Dillon cut in now. He was sitting in-between us while eating a bag of chips noisily. He’d switch his gaze from smiles for me then to glares for Sean. “Now you’re wasting our time!”

I groaned at my brother and fell against the plush couch. “Dillon, please just leave us alone. We’d get done a lot faster if you wouldn’t nag on him every five seconds.”

My brother stared at me for a moment before getting up and walking to the stairs. Before leaving, he turned around and pointed two fingers to his eyes then pointed them at Sean in the I’m-watching-you motion. I rolled my eyes before watching him exit the room completely.




Ookay soo I felt like posting the second one up. I really liked writing that scene, and I'm happy that it's up. :)

Soo who do you think Peyton's talking about? :)

Tell me in the comments!!! Love y'all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment