The Art Of Revenge

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm in love with my teacher who's a VAMPIRE?!

Ookay, since I didn't want to shorten it (or else it'll look like this: IILWMTWAV?!) sooo I'm just going to call it VT (vampire teacher) and just so you know what's gonna feel like, here's a little taste. (omfg that sounds wrong. O_o)

And here it is:

Rayne's POV


"So did you hear about Mrs.Mackie?" Riley asked while I put my stuff in my locker. "No. What happened?" I asked. "She got married to her boyfriend and moved to Spain." "Aww, good for her. But damn, she was my favourite teacher." I said, pouting.


"Trust me, you'll be over her once you see the new teacher." I cocked an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked. "Because the rumor is that he's young and extremely hot. Like drool worthy." She said, with a dreamy smile on her face. I rolled my eyes. "I've never seen a guy that is actually drool worthy. So I doubt it's gonna happen now. Besides, even if he is. So? It's not like anything's going to happen. He's my teacher. It's illegal." I said, while walking to class.



"You never know. I want details though." She said.
"There won't be any, because nothing's going to happen. But sure, whatever floats your boat Riles." I said, and I walked into English. Mrs. Mackie was my old English teacher, so I was curious to see this so called ''drool worthy'' teacher. I sat down beside my other best friend Drew. "Hey Rayne." He said once I sat down.


"Hey." "Did you hear about the new teacher?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Not you too. Please tell me you don't have some sort of man crush on him. Because Riley is already under his trance and she's never even seen the damn guy." I rambled. He laughed. "No, I don't have a man crush. But I'm surprised you aren't interested. You're the only girl who isn't."


"Yeah well, he's a teacher. So it's not like anything's going to happen, even if I wanted it to. Which I don't. Plus nobody is drool worthy." I said. Drew smiled. I smiled back. I started drawing random shit on a piece of paper in my notebook. I heard the classroom door open and close but I didn't bother to look up.


I heard someone clap there hands together. "Alright class, I am your new English teacher." I heard a very sexy, husky deep voice say. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat. There, standing in front of his desk stood the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He had luscious brown hair, electrifying blue eyes, lips that were just so kissable, and my god..his muscles. You could practically see his eight pack through is shirt.


It wasn't an overbearing or unattractive amount of muscles. Unattractive was definitely the farthest thing from his muscles. I snapped out of my trance once he continued talking. "My name is Mr. Miles. And I hope we all have a good year together." He said with a smile. His eyes roamed the class but stopped on me.



Oooh doesn't that sound good??? (I'm the writer so I think it's good.) You'll get more teasers and snippets until we get to Chapter 10 of TAOR.

See y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment