The Art Of Revenge

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HELP WANTED!!!

Ookay, soo I'm writing a new story and I have no idea what to name it and I was like, "why don't I get some people to help me?"

And so here y'all are!!! You guys get to help me chose the title!!! And what's the prize? Well, the prize is having a first glance in the new book I'm writing and a first glance at VT!!! Soo yeah . . .

BUT!!! If you want the prize, you must answer in the comments and you must put your email with your answer, and you can only answer ONCE!!! And if you answer twice, I WILL delete it!!

Ookay, soo, what the thingy I'm writing about is that, well, here, let me put it in a blurb form:


Sofia Johnson's life was perfect: She goes to the most exclusive school in New York, only for talented people; She's the Social Queen of the school; She's the best singer in the whole school; She's the person every girl wants to be, and looks up to; And she's the most popular person in the whole school. But all of that stops when a new girl named Vanessa Diaz, a foreign exchange student from Spain, takes it all away. That means she's not the Social Queen anymore; She's not the most popular girl anymore; She's not the person everyone looks up to, or wants to be; but one thing Vanessa won't and can't take away from Sofia is, being the best singer in the whole school. But when Vanessa takes too many things away from Sofia; there's no more Mrs. Nice Gal anymore in Sofia Johnson.


Soo, yeah, I hope you guys can help me with the title. So let the competition begin! Love you guys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment